Monday, January 12, 2009

My explanation

Clearly, I still feel bad for neglecting the blog for so long, so I thought I would show you a small glimpse of what was consuming all my time between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Each year I try to give tasty baked goods to the people nearest and dearest to me. Here is a picture of my dining room table, covered with everything from baklava to peppermint chocolate chews, everything homemade of course.



Just a little rundown of some of the things that were included in the goody baskets:

mini pound cakes
peppermint chocolate chews
baklava
cheese wafers
apple brownies
pumpkin suprise cookies
molten lava cookies
pecan meltaways
triple chocolate cookies
brownie cookies w/ peanut butter and frosting
sugar cookies

The list continues... but my memory does not.

No comments: